International Oncology Center
United Family Healthcare opened the New Hope Oncology Center in 2011. Since then, we have been providing cancer diagnosis and treatment for patients from numerous countries every year. Multi-modality cancer screening, diagnosis, and treatment is provided by a multidisciplinary team (MDT) consisting of specialists from surgery, internal medicine, radiation, radiology, pathology, and other supporting services of pain management, mental health, and Traditional Chinese Medicine. Our approaches for cancer diagnosis and treatment follow the guidelines of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) of the United States of America. New Hope Oncology Center has been certified by the international organization of Joint Commission of International Association (JCIA) for providing international-standard, high-quality healthcare. The Clinical Lab and Pathology Lab are accredited by College of American Pathologists (CAP).
With a new location in the Hainan Bo’ao Lecheng International Medical Tourism Pilot Zone, UFH will continue to uphold the international standards with a leading-edge clinic management philosophy. We will be committed to the development of a personalized, private healthcare model that focuses on quality-oriented, patient-centered care. Furthermore, taking full advantage of the Pilot Zone’s existing new medical technology, new equipment, and new medications, we will make leading-edge treatment plans for all patients to increase their cure and survival rates. At the same time, we will continue to cooperate with the best cancer hospitals in the world to provide MDT and second opinion consultation.
Our Service Excellence
- We provide cancer screenings, diagnosis and treatment for men and women, including lymphoma, melanoma and breast, lung, thymus, stomach, colon, kidney, prostate, and cervical cancer.
- Our approaches for cancer diagnosis and treatment follow the guidelines of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) in the United States of America.
- Using the latest cutting-edge international medical technology, new equipment, and new medications, we provide high-quality international level services.
- We have a top-class international team of physicians who are committed to providing individualized and multidisciplinary care for each patient.
- Service consultants will assist with the whole diagnosis and treatment process.
- Patients will be screened and evaluated at United Family facilities throughout China for MDT assessment. Hainan Clinic treatment will be coordinated and arrangements will be made in advance for any personalized or specially imported medicines or treatments. All local housing and travel arrangements will be arranged for the patient in advance of travel. Ongoing care will be continued through the nearest United Family facilities after the patient returns home.
Medical Tourism Service
To benefit our patients, Bo’ao United Family Medical Center has a corporate discount for the below hotels. If you need our help to book these hotels or pick you up at the airport, please call 0898-62988002.
|BFA Hotel||Bo’ao Zhen Dong Yu Dao Yuanyang Street No. 1, Qionghai, Hainan|
|BFA Dongyu Island Hotel||Bo’ao Zhen Dong Yu Dao Yuanyang Street No. 1, Qionghai, Hainan|
|BFA Golden Coast Hot Spring Hotel||Bo’ao Zhen Golden Coast Street No. 8, Qionghai, Hainan|